We wanted to let you know that your health is paramount to us so for those of you worried about the virus that has made headlines around the world here are a few things we have implemented along with a few easy things you can do to ensure everyone at Gym 01 stays healthy and fighting fit.
- Additional anti bacterial dispensers have been installed on the main entrances, please use these as you enter and exit the gym.
- Alcohol Gel dispensers are now available on the tables in the waiting area for you to use.
- We are installing extra ‘blue stations’ throughout the gym which carry antibacterial sprays, antibacterial spray mops and blue roll. Please use these after you have trained and make sure you dispose of the used blue roll in the bins provided.
- Our already extensive cleaning regime has been extended and extra staff have been put on so the gym cleanliness can be kept to a very high standard.
What can you do to help?
- Shower before and after every training session. We have five showers at the gym if you don’t have time to shower at home before your class or training session.
- Don’t wear the same kit more than once. Always wash it after a session.
- Don’t wear outdoor shoes on the mat.
- Make sure you wear footwear if you go to the toilet during a session.
- Wash your hands thoroughly after you have used the toilet.
- Don’t train if you are ill.
If you feel ill or think you may have the Coronavirus the goverments advice is to stay home and call the NHS on 111.